In recent years, Sapa has become one of the more and more popular places in the world. The road to Sapa is not as difficult as before, the services in Sapa have been improved a lot. And the only problem is what should we do when travel to Sapa? Let’s discover right now!
Where should we go around Sapa?
Sapa is home to 6 ethnic groups: H’Mong, Kinh, Tay, Dao Do, Giay, Xa Pho. The ethnic groups in Sapa have the following cultural festivals:
- Sai San festical of the H’Mong
- Roong Poc festival of the Giay in January lunar month.
- Dancing festival of the Dao on Lunar New Year
You can come there and enjoy the above festival at Sapa. Moreover, Sapa has many landscapes for you to discover. You can get a lot of special experience here. The following are some place that you shouldn’t miss of when traveling Sapa.
- Ta Giang Phinh
- Ho village
- Cat Cat village
- Phan Xi Pang mountain
- Bac Ha Market
- Cat Cat Waterfall
- Sin Chin Chai
- Silver waterfall
- Ta Van village
- The waterfall of love
And to be able to move freely, you should rent a motorbike in Sapa. You can easily find rental car panels and can inquire directly. Motorbike rental in Sapa is about VND100,000 per day. So you can drive to anywhere you like then enjoy anything you can.
What can we eat at Sapa?
Cuisine in Sapa is the most important part of every trip. Every dish here has a unique taste of the highland and you never find elsewhere. Here are nine dishes you must try.
- Bamboo-tube Rice
- Seven-color Sticky Rice
- Grilled Food
- Peach at Sapa
- Thang co
- Black Chicken (H’mong chicken)
- Sapa Salmon
- Sapa Pig
- Men Men Sapa
After enjoy the special cuisine, you can find out some coffee shop to sit down and watch the landscape around. Some names that you should remember for the next trip include: La Dao Coffee, Wooden Pub, The Haven Sapa.
How about accommodation at Sapa?
Sapa has many hotels. You can choose Sapa Elegance hotel as it is very close to the town center. Just down a slope is the town of Sapa right before your eyes already. Staffs are small but friendly. This hotel serves almost 70% of foreign tourists so you do not worry about the quality of service.
Moreover, if you want to find a hotel with nice view then you can pick up one of the following options:
- Sapa Jade Hill Resort is built as a miniature European village in the heart of the beautiful town of Sa Pa with fine white walls and rustic brown wood.
- Topas Ecolodge consists of 25 bungalows built of white granite, palm-leaf roofing and extremely harmonious with the beautiful surroundings.
- Amazing Hotel Sapa is an extremely rare property with excellent services and wonder view in Sapa.
With the above information, you will have a perfect trip at Sapa and enjoy anything of this wonderland.