HOTLINE: (+84) 913. 287. 779/ (08) 6838 3466
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water, tissues, snack/2 ways
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Sapa
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
What to Bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa)
Facebook Comment ()
Enquiry form for Tour Sapa By Bus 2 Days 1 Night Bac Ha Market. Please fill all the information below.