HOTLINE: (+84) 913. 287. 779/ (08) 6838 3466
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water, tissues, snack/2 ways
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets and Accommodation in Sapa
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
What to Bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa)
Facebook Comment ()
Enquiry form for SAPA 2 DAYS – 1 NIGHT IN HOTEL. Please fill all the information below.