HOTLINE: (+84) 913. 287. 779/ (08) 6838 3466
Mekong Delta 2 Days Tour: Cai Rang Floating Market
Giá từ: $135
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: 2.152.000/person ($100).
- Children under 5 years old: FREE (For 1st child, from 2nd child will be 50% of adults per child).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Applying $20 for Single supplement – Compulsory for single person. Plus $5 for Homestay option.
- 3 star hotel in Can Tho city
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches)
- Boat trip
- Entrance Fees
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottle/day)
- Personal Expenses
What to Bring
- An Binh Island
- Vinh Long
- Can Tho
- Cai Rang
- Ba Cong orchard garden
- Muni Rangsay pagoda
Day 1 Vinh Long - Can Tho
drive to Mekong Delta, visit An Binh Island. Have a short walk around village, visit some local workshops, a coconut factory and ancient house. Continue the boat trip to Vinh Long then drive to Can Tho. Arrive there around mid-afternoon and check in hotel. Evening free to discover Can Tho.
Day 2 Cai Rang - Muni Rangsay pagoda - Vinh Trang Pagoda
Take a motor boat to visit Cai Rang. Continue to Ba Cong orchard garden, walk around to see the colorful local life, visit Muni Rangsay pagoda. Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. Arriving back in Ho Chi Minh city.
Visit the largest floating market in Vietnam on this 2-day trip to the Mekong Delta. Gain insight into rural living along the waterways on a 4-hour sampan ride to An Binh Island and Vinh Long. Listen to South Vietnamese folk songs and enjoy tastings at a coconut candy factory and a honey bee farm. On a motorboat tour of Cai Rang Floating Market, you’ll find everything from fresh produce to mobile restaurants and floating gas stations. Hotel accommodation and round-trip minivan transport from Ho Chi Minh City included.
Day 1 Vinh Long – Can Tho
Pick up at hotel and drive to Mekong Delta. Enoy a 4-hour boat trip and rowing sampan through the smaller canals to visit An Binh Island. Have a short walk around village, visit some local workshops, a coconut factory and ancient house. Lunch is served at a local garden restaurant. Continue the boat trip to Vinh Long then drive to Can Tho. Arrive there around mid-afternoon and check in hotel. Evening free to discover Can Tho.
Day 2 Cai Rang – Muni Rangsay pagoda – Vinh Trang Pagoda
After Breakfast at hotel, take a motor boat to visit Cai Rang – the most fascinating floating market where we can see all trading activities in Mekong river. Continue to Ba Cong orchard garden, walk around to see the colorful local life, visit Muni Rangsay pagoda. Before heading back to Saigon, we will visit Vinh Trang Pagoda which is an ancient southern architectural gem and one of Vietnam popular destinations. Lunch served en route before arriving back in Ho Chi Minh city.