HOTLINE: (+84) 913. 287. 779/ (08) 6838 3466
Insight Mekong Delta – 1Day tour
Giá từ: $48
- Children from 5 to 11 years old: $34.
- Children under 5 years old: FREE (For 1st child, from 2nd child will be 50% of adults per child).
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby at 8AM. We will pick you up from 8AM to
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- English speaking guide
- Boat trips
- Fresh fruits
- Tuk – Tuk
- Personal expenses
What to Bring
- Ham Luong river
- Short walk to experience real Delta village life
- Driving Tuk – Tuk
- Visit fruit orchards
- Relaxing trip along narrow canals
Witness life on the Mekong Delta during a boat tour at Ben Tre, famous for its coconut processing. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll visit local industries such as a brickwork atelier. Tour a typical village and take a short bike ride or hop on ‘xe loi’ (motorized rickshaw) to explore surrounding fruit fields. Enjoy a riverside lunch of local specialties and a sampan ride through narrow canals.
Pick you up
Pick you up at your hotel from 8AM to 8:30AM. Drive to Ben Tre and board on the boat.
Cruising along the Ham Luong river
The boat will cruise along the Ham Luong river (a branch of the Mekong) and stop off at various local workplaces to give you a picture of how the local economy works, including a brickworks, where bricks are still painstakingly made by hand; a coconut processing workshop, where you can sample fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into food and other products; and a mat weaving house, where straw mats are woven using a hand loom – you can even have a go at weaving yourself!
The boat will then stop at a quiet village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life, before boarding your xe loi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) and traveling into the forest where you can visit fruit orchards before stopping at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch, featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers.
End of tour
It’s time to board a sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals and then we take boat back to the pier and take you back to your hotel.