HOTLINE: (+84) 913. 287. 779/ (08) 6838 3466
Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour
Giá từ: $20
- Children from 5 to 11 years olds: ($20).
- Children under 5 years old: FREE (For 1st child, from 2nd child will be 50% of adults per child).
- Shooting is exclusion. Its price will be 500.000/ 10 bullets (Price in March, 2017).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned mini-van
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle/ tour)
- Wet tissue
- Tapioca and tea
- Personal Expenses
Take a look inside the elaborate network of tunnels created by Viet Cong guerrilla fighters during the Vietnam War. Stretching all the way to the Cambodian border, the Cu Chi Tunnels served as a base and included living quarters, meeting rooms, kitchens, weapons and supplies. Learn about the poor conditions underground, see handmade booby traps and consider the tunnels’ place in Vietnam’s history. This small-group tour includes round-trip transport from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Pick up at your hotel and drive to Cu Chi, just 70 km northwest of Saigon. Upon arrival, watch a documentary film about the mystery of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Then discover an underground city with living areas and working areas such as; Hoang Cam field kitchen, areas to sew uniforms for the team and make sandals made from rubber tires, where food was stored, the weapons bunker and ambulance. You will also have the opportunity to view pictures from the time.
- Enjoy local specialties of the “land of steel” – tapioca with salt sesame. View the type of weapons that were used at the time and see the war zone where the effects of falling bombs remain visible.
- Visit the Hall commemorating the war and listen to the commentary. You will also see the reconstruction of monuments, famous landscapes of Vietnam through the microcosm such as Nha Rong Wharf, Hue, One Pillar Pagoda, Saigon Bridge, Long Bien, Paracels, Spratlys and the USA agreement. After finishing the tour, your guide will drop you back to your hotel.