Vegetarian diet is good for everyone’s health. Therefore, the doctor advised to vegetarian 1-2 times / week to ensure health. Specially is some of the dishes made with salad give you many benefits. So let’s find out some Vietnamese vegetarian salad recipes to enrich the delicious dishes for the meal.
VIETNAMESE VEGETARIAN SALAD RECIPES
Vegetarianism is a diet consisting of plant-based foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and the like, and without the use of animal derived foods such as meats (pork, beef … and poultry meat), fish and seafood.
And in fruits and vegetables contain fiber is very good for effective slimming. Because when you eat fiber you will feel fullness without creating appetite. In addition, it promotes digestion, helps expel waste from the body faster and thus reduces the presence of toxins in the body.
Each person needs about 20-30 g of fiber per day. High fiber foods are high in antioxidants and vitamin C. Eating fiber-rich foods requires plenty of fluids or fluid to help push the fiber through the intestines.
The reason why many people choose to eat vegetarian, because vegetarian is high in fiber and has many healthy effects such as constipation; reduce colitis, reduce colon cancer; Reduce cholesterol by lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL to reduce cardiovascular disease. Not only that, the vegetarian also bring a lot of healthy benefits. So be vegetarian 1-2 times a week to ensure your health. However, vegetarianism isn’t suitable for the elderly. Therefore, you should seek advice from a doctor before undertaking a vegetarian diet.
Read more: Vietnam food Culture
For a good vegetarian meal with many dishes, you can refer to some following Vietnamese vegetarian salad recipes.
With simple ingredients, easy to find and easy to do, you will have delicious vegetarian meals with tofu salad.
– Fried tofu.
– Vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper.
Firstly, washing the salad and cut into small pieces to eat. With fried tofu you can boil over to reduce grease. Then cut them into small pieces and fry them with oil. The next step is to mix the salad sauce: 2 teaspoons of vinegar, 2 teaspoons of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt, a little pepper, stir evenly so that the mixture is sour and sweet.
As for fried tofu, soak in vinegar and mix well for seasoning. Next, cut the tofu into pieces about 5mm thick. Finally put the vegetables on the plate, fried tofu and tofu on top, sprinkle a mixture of salad sauce and enjoy it.
The following is another vegetarian dish made from salads for your reference.
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 450g cleaned pickled asparagus
– 1 teaspoon fried dill, pepper
– 4 medium boiled eggs
– Sauce: 110g butter, 3 raw egg yolks, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 clove garlic, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon fresh chopped.
– Salad Processing: Heat olive oil, saute asparagus. Then add a little dill, coriander, stir fry about 1 minute, then turn off the stove, pour out.
– Cut boiled eggs to 4 vertically, place them on top of asparagus.
– Processing sauce: Put the butter in a hot pan until melted. Mix egg yolks with lemon juice, add garlic, salt and pepper. Beat this mixture and pour in the pan and stir together with the butter. You should let the small fire to avoid the eggs to clump. Finally sprinkle the sauce on the salad, sprinkle a little chives and enjoy.
Another Vietnamese vegetarian salad recipes for your choice that is cabbage salad.
– 500g purple cabbage and white cabbage
– 150g of cut carrots
– A thin branch of thighs
– Sauce: 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon pure olive oil, 150g unsweetened yogurt, 2 tablespoons finely chopped leaves and coriander, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, pepper .
– First ccut the cabbage into a small scoop and put in bowl.
– Put the yogurt and mayonnaise in a bowl, stirring up to get a homogeneous mixture. Add the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper and continue to mix, Finally add the green onion and coriander.
– Pour the sauce into the spinach and mix well, use immediately or store in a cooler in the refrigerator, when to eat, take out.
You will need: 1 potato, 1 cucumber, 1 strawberry, aromatic herbs, 1/4 ripe pineapple, vegetable mayonnaise.
First boil the potatoes, then cut into small pieces like pomegranate seeds. Cucumber is washed, peeled and also made cut into small pieces. As for pineapple cut into thin pieces. Finally, the strawberries need to be washed, each cut into 4 pieces.
Mixing all ingredients on mayonnaise for 5 minutes to enjoy. If you like to eat cold, after the mixture is finished, put in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and then take out to eat.
One last vegetarian dish we would recommend to you is the vegetarian salad. With these easy-to-make ingredients you can make the right dishes.
– Fried tofu
– Seasoning: Cooking oil, pepper, salt, sugar, lemon, seasoning, soy sauce.
First wash the lettuce and cut into small pieces to eat. Fried tofu is cut into thin strands. The other ingredients are also washed, for the fungus is cut into strands. Similarly, tomatoes that have been washed are also cut into slices. Half of the remaining tomatoes are chopped.
Waitting for the oil to heat and add the garlic. Then add the chopped and cut raw ingredients and mix well. You add seasonings for the taste. With the mixture can be squeezed lemon juice and then laid out to eat immediately.
So we have introduced you some Vietnamese vegetarian salad recipes for your reference. Let’s find out and choose the best dish to do it. Being vegetarian is good for your health so you can make something like this for your meal.