Ha Giang 3 days 2 nights – Sleeping
Hagiang is a country that’s as varied as the palettes of its great Renaissance artists, awash with color and culture. Lose yourself in the green rolling hills of Tuscany, bathed in the orange glow of the setting sun, and sip a succulent limoncello while taking in the sapphire surf of the sea. Marvel at the fantastical cream-colored figures of the Trevi Fountain, and relax at a neighborhood trattoria with a ruby-red glass of the country’s best Chianti. This isn’t a place where you go to vacation – this is a place where you go to live.Help Me Plan My Trip
Ha Giang 2 days 1 night – Sleeping bus
Departs on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings
19:30-19:45 Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi and depart for Ha Giang by sleeping bus.
You will arrive between 3am and 4am the following day. Checking into a Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning.
After breakfast you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields for about 1,5 hours. We will visit some villages to get a taste of the authentic daily rural life, experience the culture and customs of Tay people in this village.
12:30-13:00 Have lunch in Ha Giang.
14:00 Leave Ha Giang City for Quan Ba. On the way you can take some photos of the magnificent views of the rice fields, mountains and valleys.
15:30 Stop at Heaven`s Gate, enjoy the fresh air & see the panorama of Tam Son Town from above, afterwards we head to the countryside where you will be welcomed by local Tay families.
16:00: Spend time to rest and freshen up before trekking around the village.
You can discover the rammed earth house of Black Dao which surrounded by terraced paddy fields.
Then you will have a delicious dinner in one of the local homestays.
Overnight in local Tay`s homestay
Day 2: Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac – Ma Pi Leng – Dong Van.
6:30-7:00: Have breakfast, enjoy the fresh air of breathtaking mountains, check out from the homestay and be ready for the next experience – continue your journey to Meo Vac.
After lunch in Meo Vac, we keep going to Dong Van, we continue to conquer Ma Pi Leng Pass. It is one of the most beautiful Rocky Mountains, unique landscape and famous places in Vietnam. You will have chance to stand on the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, a river which flows from China and through Vietnam for about 46 km.
After that you will trek through the small villages where H`mong people live and through extraordinary mountainous landscapes. You will enjoy the incredible views of the Happy road below.
16:30 Check in at the Hotel in Dong Van Town.
19:00 Have dinner and enjoy the night life of the local people there.
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water, tissues, snack/2 ways
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Ha Giang.
- Keep contact with The First Travel to get support any time.
- Kid of 3 will be charged 30% to cover for the tour
- Kid of 6 will be charged 75% to cover for the tour
MAKING AN INQUIRY
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates.Help Me Plan My Trip