Ha Giang 2 days 1 night (Trekking tour)
Hagiang is a country that’s as varied as the palettes of its great Renaissance artists, awash with color and culture. Lose yourself in the green rolling hills of Tuscany, bathed in the orange glow of the setting sun, and sip a succulent limoncello while taking in the sapphire surf of the sea. Marvel at the fantastical cream-colored figures of the Trevi Fountain, and relax at a neighborhood trattoria with a ruby-red glass of the country’s best Chianti. This isn’t a place where you go to vacation – this is a place where you go to live.Help Me Plan My Trip
Ha Giang 2 days 1 night (Trekking tour)
Depart on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings
19:30-19:45 Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi and depart for Ha Giang by sleeping bus.
You will arrive between 3am – 4am the following the day. Checking into a Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning.
After breakfast you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields for about 1,5 hours.
We will visit some villages to get a taste of the authentic daily rural life. You can experience the culture and customs of Tay people in this village. You will be welcome by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
6:00-6:30 Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi and depart for Ha Giang by bus.
You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
* Join and continue the itinerary of Ha Giang 2 days 1 night by sleeping bus.
12:30-13:00 Have lunch with a local Tay family.
After lunch you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields.
We will visit some villages where the Tay minority people live. You can see their traditional stilt houses, have chance to talk with them about what they do in their daily life.
After trekking through some villages, and experiencing the breathless natural,
you will be welcome by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
19:00 Have a memorable dinner with a local Tay family.
Overnight at homestay in Thon Tha village.
Day 2: Thon Tha – Khuoi My – Ha Noi.
8:00 After breakfast the trek begins through a green valley and up the mountain linking Thon Tha to Khuoi My village.
This is quite a hard mountain trek, but peaceful and very memorable.
Today is an absolutely unforgettable trekking day, because: Khuoy My village is home to more than 62 Dao Ao Dai ethnic minority households located at the top of a mountain. Here is where the unique unspoiled nature merges with the traditional life of the local people.
12:00 Break for a delicious picnic lunch near the rice terrace fields. Then you will continue to trek through the beautiful palm and bamboo forest, discover tranquil mountains, graceful villages in this almost untouched area.
15:30 Return to Ha Noi
22:30-23:00 Arrive back in Ha Noi. Tour ends.
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water, tissues, snack/2 ways
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Ha Giang.
- Keep contact with The First Travel to get support any time.
- Kid of 3 will be charged 30% to cover for the tour
- Kid of 6 will be charged 75% to cover for the tour
MAKING AN INQUIRY
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates.Help Me Plan My Trip