Sapa is one of the tourist destinations in Vietnam which is visited by thousands of international tourists every year. But many of them do not have the perfect experience in this wonderland. Therefore, if you are looking to Sapa then here are 3 things you need to know and remember!
Where is Sapa?
Sapa is a highland district of Lao Cai province, a land of humility, but quietly hidden in the wonders of nature. The natural landscape of Sapa is combined with the creativity of the people along with the high mountains, the green of the forest, as the picture is arranged in a harmonious arrangement creates a region with many scenes.
Sa Pa is a town in Sa Pa district, located in Lao Cai province, northwest of Vietnam. From Sapa to Lao Cai city is 38km and 376km from Hanoi. Apart from the main road from Lao Cai city, to Sa Pa, there is another traffic, 4D highway connecting Binh Lu commune, Lai Chau province. Although the majority of Sa Pa residents are ethnic minorities, the town mainly focuses on the Kinh people living on agricultural and tourism services.
How to travel to Sapa as fast as you can?
Sapa town is 38km from Lao Cai city and 376km from Hanoi. To travel to Sapa you can choose the means of train or car.
– Go by car from Hanoi to Sapa is priced about 250,000VND. You can find and contact transportation companies such as Sapa Express, Viet Bus, Sao Viet …
– Take a train with many chairs such as soft chairs, air-conditioned beds … The train runs at 9 or 10 pm to arrive early in the morning.
– Go by motorbike is a crazy experience if you want to feeling the deep. You can rent a motorbike in Hanoi and start a journey with your friends. The price of this service about 100.000 – 150.000VND/day.
When should you go to Sapa?
Sapa has an invaluable resource that is a cool fresh climate, with a variety of nuances. Situated at an average elevation of 1.500m – 1.800m, Sapa climate is like a temperate country, with an average temperature of 15-18 ° C. From May to August, Sapa has a lot of rain. So you should not come to Sapa at this time.
Here are the 4 best times for you to travel to Sapa. You can choose according to your preference.
– The time to travel Sapa is from September to November or from March to May. This time Sapa weather is stable, dry days, cold nights.
– April – May, when ethnic minorities transplant rice on terraced fields. And this is also the bloom season of many beautiful flowers. The rice field is beautiful and you can come to look for shimmering photos.
-September to October is the harvest season, when all views of Sapa are golden. Around this time, Sapa seemed to wear new clothes – yellow on all the hills. But you should go in the middle or late September, to October many places have been harvested.
– February to February is very cold, may appear snow. This is also the bloom season of peach blossom.
In summary, traveling to Sapa is a extremely special experience that you should try once in your life. It looks like a wonderland between tropical forests. And now, you should going on and feeling the special of it!